Unlock your machine's true potential with optimized performance, low latency and reduced data collection.
What's the difference?
ISOs and Playbook use the same source for modification, but they have different purposes. AME Wizard swiftly applys the ReviOS changes to your running system, without the need of reinstalling, whereas ISOs are modified versions of offline Windows Pro images and offers a guarantee stable system and cleaner experience.
- Easy to use, just drag-and-drop
- More transparent than ISOs
- Incredibly small download size at around 4MB
- Compatible with all Windows editions (Home, Pro, etc.)
- All Windows Updates (including cumulative and security updates) work flawlessly
- Easily update ReviOS without reinstalling
- More storage required for full Windows Updates than ISOs
- AME Wizard is a new software and will still have issues
- More likely to encounter into big issues on non-fresh installs
- AME Wizard can only be used after installation and cannot bypass Windows 11 requirements like an online account, TPM, and Secure Boot
- Stock installation will send telemetry data before applying Playbook
Your next steps
Verify the ISO
Verify the ISO with our tool before installation to avoid issues.
Detailed instructions provided for the installation, covering all common questions.
After installation, follow final steps for driver installation and changing settings.
Consult our documentation for common issues, and join the Discord server if needed.